We are a collaborative design studio with an agile, multidisciplinary team.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making
complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the
business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for
creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE SUPPORTING IN THE MANAGEMENT OF OUR IT INFRASTRUCTURE OR HARD-/SOFTWARE, AS WELL AS ADAPTING IT TO NEW CHALLENGES.
With us, you will work on the sustainable, customer-centered digitalization of Allianz and its strategic partners, and the external clients of Kaiser X Labs. You will strengthen and support our teams in Munich and develop modern Customer-Self-Services in an agile, interdisciplinary team.
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Good skills in defining user experiences for a variety of applications, products and platforms with good knowledge of conception and prototyping
- Ability to develop working relationships with clients
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with natural ability to articulate and defend design decisions
- Ability to excite and engage those around you to bring about the best outcomes
- First experience leading the creation of digital products and platforms
- A portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions across a breadth of business verticals
- Current enrolment certificate / university registration certificate
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER IS AWESOME!
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz, we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.