We are a collaborative design studio with an agile, multidisciplinary team.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
Your role & responsibilities include UX development, concept development & usability engineering.
As a UX Designer, you will follow a user-centered design process, defining interaction models, user task flows and UI specifications to create valuable solutions for diverse needs, working end-to-end to ship great products. With us you will be a part of our collaborative and agile team working hands-on with Researchers, Visual UI Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers on business critical projects to create the next generation of customer experiences.
Your experience is what we are looking for.
- Proven skills in defining user experiences for a variety of applications, products and platforms with knowledge of conception, design and prototyping
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with clients
- Communication skills, both written and oral, with natural ability to articulate design decisions
- Dedication to personal development: to be open minded and work cooperatively within a team spirit, and with those around you, to bring about the best outcome
- Attention to detail and quality
- Experience creating digital products and platforms
- A portfolio showcasing successful concept & design solutions
- 3+ years of experience doing what you do
- Fluent in German, good knowledge of English
What we offer is awesome!
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the ffuture of customer experience and digital products.
We are searching for the earliest possible hire of a User Experience Designer and we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your information to our Talent Acquisition Manager Stefan Karl Härtl at email@example.com or reach out via telephone at +49160 99756196. To us your strength and experience is your most important asset; therefore, everyone independent of other features such as gender, race, descent or disability is warmly welcomed.