WE ARE A COLLABORATIVE RESEARCH, DESIGN AND ANALYTICS STUDIO WITH AN AGILE, MULTIDISCIPLINARY TEAM.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES: BEING FIRST CONTACT PERSON FOR ALL APPLICANTS, LEADING THROUGH THE RECRUITING, HIRING AND ONBOARDING PROCESS AND SOURCE NEW CANDIDATES.
With us, you will be part of the administrative team. The admin team works together and supports each other. We stand for collaboration, trust and a well-integrated order to ensure happy colleagues and clients, and that KXL runs professionally and reliably across our locations. We offer precise and flexible processes that support all Kaisers team-wide.
- Being responsible for managing the recruiting- interviewing, hiring, and onboarding process
- Representing the company and being the first contact person to all applicants and people who are interested in KXL as an employer.
- Managing and creating all job postings and job descriptions within the KXL world.
- Sourcing and networking for new candidates with focus on the frontend area
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Good interpersonal skills with the confidence to network and present to people
- Experience in sourcing for the right candidates
- The ability to manage and engage people and be a strong representative of our culture
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both - English and German
WHAT WE OFFER IS AWESOME!
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz, we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you with the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.
We are searching for the earliest possible hire of a Frontend Engineer and we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your information to our Talent Acquisition Manager Isa Grune at email@example.com or reach out via telephone at +49 (0) 151 72509248. To us your strength and experience is your most important asset; therefore, everyone independent of other features such as gender, race, descent or disability is warmly welcomed.