We are a collaborative design studio with an agile, multidisciplinary team.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making
complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the
business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for
creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE TESTING, RESEARCH & USABILITY ENGINEERING.
As a Senior UX Researcher, you will help lead a team of other researchers and designers, creating and executing diverse research investigations to help shape new innovation concepts, and drive a user-centered product development process. It will be essential that you have knowledge and experience of core user research methods and practices, with an understanding of Agile development processes and user-centered design.
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR!
- Experienced applying a variety of qualitative/quantitative research methods and practices at varying stages of product development including participant recruitment tactics
- Understanding and experience in Agile product development and the value UX Research brings to product teams
- Passion for designing mixed-method research studies, that generate actionable insights, and measurable impact for project teams
- Familiarity with strategic planning including key initiatives, impact tracking, and execution standards
- Ability to be a persuasive advocate for user needs within multidisciplinary project teams, educating others about the value of UX research
- Confidence in communicating research findings through oral, visual, and written communication
- Experienced using survey tools such as Qualtrics and project management tools such as JIRA
- 5+ years of experience working in UX Research, usability testing, technical consulting and implementation, or in a related role/field.
- Fluency in German and full professional proficiency in English
IT’S ALSO NICE TO HAVE:
- A degree in UX Research, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Market Research or a related field
- Proven understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of different research methods
- Ability to flexibly work across multiple projects, effectively prioritising tasks
- Experience mentoring junior UX Researchers with critique/feedback, to support their development
WHAT WE OFFER IS AWESOME!
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.