We are a collaborative design studio with an agile, multidisciplinary team.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making
complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the
business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for
creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
YOUR ROLE IS A HYBRID ONE AND INCLUDES PLANNING AND CONDUCTING USER RESEARCH TO UNCOVER NON-OBVIOUS INSIGHTS AND TRANSLATING THEM INTO MEANINGFUL CONCEPTS ACROSS THE MULTIPLE LAYERS OF A CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
As a Service Designer, you envision opportunities and act as the glue that brings it all together. You are the connector between researchers, designers, and stakeholders, speak their language and navigate their fields with confidence.
You will assure that the findings are translated into solutions that bear all users in mind and likewise respect the context and constraints of the organisation during implementation. Last but not least you will also support the vision by building roadmaps that show how to overcome todays constraints in the future.
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR!
- Scope, plan and lead projects while consulting the client on best approach and methods
- Set frameworks to involve (client-) team in all activities and educate them on the methods
- Uncover user needs, non-obvious insights, underlying motivations
- Translate insights into meaningful concepts that cover the end to end user journey
- Envision concepts by using different tools for experience prototypes (from roleplay to wireframes)
- Define future user journeys across needed touchpoints for customers and employees
- Share-out to clients during all stages of a project with suitable workshop and co-creation mechanisms and in an easy-to-understand and compelling way
- Accompany teams throughout implementation to assure initial criteria are carried through into launch
- Participate in shaping and developing service design methods, tools and processes within Kaiser X Labs
- Fluent german and english language skills (verbal and written)
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Master degree in Service Design, Design Research, Design Strategy, Human Factors (psychology, social sciences or related field) or an equivalent number of years of relevant work experience as a service designer
Experience with a variety of methods in user research and analysis, ideation and brainstorming techniques, sketching, low-fidelity prototyping, and concept validation
in-depth interviews, concept tests, documentation & analysis of qualitative data
customer profiles, service blueprints, customer journeys
WHAT WE OFFER IS AWESOME!
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.