We are a collaborative design studio with an agile, multidisciplinary team.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making
complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the
business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for
creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE INNOVATION, USER EXPERIENCE & SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT.
With us you will work on the sustainable, customer-centered digitalization of Allianz and its strategic partners, and the external clients of Kaiser X Labs. You will strengthen and support our teams in Munich and develop modern Customer-Self-Services in an agile, interdisciplinary team.
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent knowledge of Angular (or another State-of-the-Art Frontend-Framework)
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and CSS preprocessors
- Good knowledge in service/backend development with either node.js or Java and their corresponding ecosystems
- Good knowledge in software testing
- A good understanding of versioning tools such as Git and Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) tools such as Jenkins or similar
- Sense for design
- Fluency in German and full professional proficiency in English
IT’S ALSO NICE TO HAVE:
Experience in design tools like Sketch or FigmaExperience in SCRUM or other agile frameworksKnowledge of build-automatisation and cloud-infrastructures
WHAT WE OFFER IS AWESOME!
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.