We are a collaborative design studio with an agile, multidisciplinary team.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making
complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the
business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for
creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE CONCEPTION AND PROVISIONING OF DATA SCIENCE USE CASES AND SOLUTIONS.
Our Data & Analytics-Team enables our partners to use their various data sources for the best possible customer engagement and a highly personalized user experience. We support our clients in identifying, designing and implementing data and analytics solutions. We help build analytics capabilities which integrate with our clients’ business strategies and provide insights into key business questions. Our team designs data processes and architectures, develops and provides data solutions for companies of all sizes.
With us, you will be part of a team exploring and structuring data science use cases and solutions. As a Senior Data Science Consultant, you are the driving force in advising clients, coordinating requirements, and challenging assumptions to identify the true business needs and shape data science opportunities. You will use your analytical mind to develop actionable data-driven solutions for our clients.
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of professional experience in advanced analytics or consulting with focus on data science
- Strong consultancy skills and business acumen (e.g. stakeholder engagement and management, workshop facilitation, presentations)
- Analytical thinking and the ability to understand complex requirements of a diverse range of clients
- Hands-on experiences in data science and machine learning using R or Python
- An understanding of current industry-wide best practices in data science and the ability to leverage benefit from their application to new problems
- Ability to transform data into findings and to derive recommendations for action from them
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms
IT’S ALSO NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in the use of BI and visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI) is a plus
- Knowledge about machine learning in production and cloud platforms like Azure or AWS
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Fluent in German, good knowledge of English
WHAT WE OFFER IS AWESOME!
Here you would enjoy working within a field of proven data experts (architects, engineers, scientists, analysts and operations) and within a team that interacts closely to successfully apply new challenges such as AI/machine learning.
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz, we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.