We are a collaborative design studio with an agile, multidisciplinary team.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making
complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the
business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for
creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
As a Research Operations Manager (m/f/d), you will help implement operational improvements to support the growing research team and the internationalisation of the organisation’s focus. It will be essential that you create positive relationships with both stakeholders and participants to ensure successful research activities and future collaborations.
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR!
- Developing and optimising end-to-end recruiting processes: sourcing, screening, scheduling, communicating with participants before and after the study, and friendly-user panel management
- Strong understanding of mixed-method research process and strategy from working directly with UX Researchers, Designers, and/or Product Owners
- Ability to critique and analyse study criteria delivered by UX researchers to ensure that quality data is gathered from the proper population
- Experience managing a pipeline of research requests from various agile product-development teams across the local/global organisation
- Ability to navigate through complex company structures
- Proven experience developing strong relationships with senior stakeholders in a transformational environment
- You have partnered with legal and data/IT-security to evaluate service providers and tools
- Experience with survey tools such as Qualtrics, and platforms such Jira and Confluence
- Proactive, with excellent collaboration, coordination, and organizational skills
- 4+ years of experience in doing what you do
- Fluency in German and English
IT’S ALSO NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience planning and executing initiatives to promote communication and knowledge sharing across research projects
- Professional experience in the insurance/financial services sector
- Professional proficiency in another core market language (French, Spanish, or Italian)
WHAT WE OFFER IS AWESOME!
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.