We are a collaborative design studio with an agile, multidisciplinary team.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire, and we are looking for creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
Your role & responsibilities include being lead of our agile product teams for a variety of different projects.
With us, you will work on the sustainable, customer-centered digitalization of Allianz and its strategic partners, and the external clients of Kaiser X Labs. You will strengthen and support our teams in Munich and develop modern Customer-Self-Services in an agile, interdisciplinary team.
Your experience is what we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience within the digital environment
- Hands-on experience in the role of product owner and its given tasks
- Experience in defining vision and road-map as well as growth opportunities of different products
- Experience in providing backlog management
- Ability in planning, coordinating and prioritizing the work of various product teams simultaneously
- Good interpersonal skills with the confidence to network and present to the teams and clients
- Both oral and written fluent German and English language skills
It’s also nice to have:
- Experience with JIRA / Confluence
- Knowledge about MEAN software stack
- Being a Certified Product Owner or a Certified Scrum Master
What we offer is awesome!
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz, we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you with the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.
We are searching for the earliest possible hire of a Frontend Engineer, and we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your information to our Talent Acquisition Manager Isa Grune at email@example.com or reach out via telephone at +49 89 3866 7930. To us your strength and experience is your most important asset; therefore, everyone independent of other features such as gender, race, descent or disability is warmly welcomed.