We are a collaborative design studio with an agile, multidisciplinary team.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making
complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the
business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for
creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
OUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE SOLUTION ARCHITECTURE, MAINTENANCE AND DEVELOPMENT.
With us, you will work on the sustainable, customer-centered digitalization of Allianz and its strategic partners, and the external clients of Kaiser X Labs. You will lead and strengthen our teams and develop modern Customer-Self-Services in an agile, interdisciplinary team.
- You lead a team of DevOps/Site Reliability Engineers and make sure that they grow individually and as a team into absolute experts in their respective fields of expertise.
- You drive our near-/off-shoring strategies for DevOps Engineering.
- You align on and monitor SLAs with internal and external stakeholders.
- You define and own processes to run operation, deployments and upgrades of our data-intensive applications on Kubernetes and other cloud environments.
- You develop infrastructure layer strategies and architectures for our platforms as well as providing non-functional requirements to project setups in regards to security, TCO, performance, scalability and automation.
- You enjoy getting your hands dirty as part of the team in order to avoid ivory-tower decision making.
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have completed a degree in Software Engineering or an equivalent education.
- You have 5+ years of experience in enterprise grade operations environments with data-intensive applications.
- You have 3+ years conceptual AND in depth hands-on experience with cloud services offered by Azure and/or AWS (respective certifications are a plus).
- You bring extensive experience with security and IAM best practices in microservice environments (e.g. Keycloak, JWT, mTLS, secret Mgmt).
- You possess excellent knowledge in setting up and troubleshooting containerized, infrastructure-as-code pipelines in Kubernetes environments (e.g. Helm, ArgoCD, Cloud Formation).
- You have vast experience in operating and tuning DB and Message Broker clusters (e.g. Postgres, Apache Kafka).
- You have a deep understanding using and maintaining Jenkins CI/CD pipelines.
- You communicate effectively in German and English with technical and non-technical stakeholders (spoken & written).
- You take pride in coaching your team to improve their skills and experience on a daily basis.
- Prior experience leading agile teams or other proven applied leadership skills are a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER IS AWESOME!
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz, we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you with the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.