We are a collaborative design studio with an agile, multidisciplinary team.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making
complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the
business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for
creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BRAND DESIGN, CREATION AND PREPARATION VISUAL ASSETS FOR COMMUNICATIONS AND MOTION GRAPHIC.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you have a strong understanding of Graphic Design. With your passion for quality, you will create and communicate concepts as well as illuminate and visualize design stories. You will work within a team based design environment to be able to ideate and construct ideas collaboratively. With us you will be a part of our Brand & Visual team working hands-on to create a perfect Brand and Communication experience.
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- 1-2 years of work experience as a Graphic Designer or similar position
- Knowledge about typography, colours, icons and illustrations
- Ability to design, manage and implement visual assets
- General knowledge about print methods
- Ability to deliver final designs for digital and print implementation (final artworks)
- Advanced knowledge in Motion Graphic
- Basic knowledge in Photography
- General knowledge in communication on Social Media (Instagram & Linkedin)
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of German
WHAT WE OFFER IS AWESOME!
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz, we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you with the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.