We are a collaborative design studio with an agile, multidisciplinary team.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making
complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the
business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for
creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE MANAGING IT INFRASTRUCTURE OR HARD-/SOFTWARE AS WELL AS ADAPTING IT TO NEW CHALLENGES.
With us, you will work on the sustainable, customer-centered digitalization of Allianz and its strategic partners, and the external clients of Kaiser X Labs. You will strengthen and support our teams in Munich and develop modern Customer-Self-Services in an agile, interdisciplinary team.
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in managing IT-infrastructure of hard- and software
- Good knowledge of Gsuite Administration
- Experience in Windows/Mac support
- Creating necessary basic IT requirements for project support
- Experience in Cloud Services
- Good knowledge of Mobile Device Management for macOS (JAMF would be preferred)
- Fluent English & German language skills
IT’S ALSO NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in IT-troubleshooting
- At least two year of work experience
- Willingness to travel
WHAT WE OFFER IS AWESOME!
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz, we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you with the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.