We are a collaborative design studio with an agile, multidisciplinary team.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making
complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the
business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for
creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE MANAGING IT INFRASTRUCTURE OR HARD-/SOFTWARE AS WELL AS ADAPTING IT TO NEW CHALLENGES.
You will be part of our internal IT team. We work cross-locational and support each other. We stand for collaboration, trust and well-integrated processes to ensure happy colleagues. Our aim is that our IT runs professionally and reliable across all locations and remote. You will join the team in Hanover to support all local IT workplace topics and to work on cross-locational IT workplace projects.
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Successful completion of a relevant degree - e.g. (business) informatics - or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist for system integration (German: Fachinformatiker für Systemintegration)
- You have gained at least 3 years of experience in managing complex cloud infrastructures (Google Workspace, Microsoft 365) and cloud workplace tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira, Freshservice, Slack, Miro)
- You are used to managing our hybrid cloud workplace setup with macOS
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience in the field of IT security and scripting languages
- fluent English & German language skills
WHAT WE OFFER IS AWESOME!
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz, we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you with the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.