We are a collaborative design studio with an agile, multidisciplinary team.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making
complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the
business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for
creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
You will be part of our internal IT team. We work cross-locational and support each other. We stand for collaboration, trust and well-integrated processes to ensure happy colleagues. Our aim is that our workplace IT runs highly automated and integrated with API connects or self-developed solutions. This means you are project manager, developer and pentester at the same time to support the internal IT demand.
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Successful completion of a relevant degree - e.g. (business) informatics - or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist for system integration (German: Fachinformatiker/-in für Systemintegration)
- Knowledge in automating internal IT-based processes with scripts and API connects: from scripting languages and cloud functions to cloud services
- Knowledge in IT security audits and pentesting is nice to have
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Fluent English & German language skills
WHAT WE OFFER IS AWESOME!
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz, we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you with the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.