WE ARE A COLLABORATIVE DESIGN STUDIO WITH AN AGILE, MULTIDISCIPLINARY TEAM.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire, and we are looking for creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
In your role as an accountant in financial accounting, you support our finance team in the following areas:
- Maintenance and optimization of the financial accounting processes together with our Head of Finance.
- Posting and account assignment of all business transactions within accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Monitoring and monitoring incoming and outgoing cash flows
- Dunning and receivables management
- Assistance and support in asset accounting
- Answering daily inquiries from management regarding sales and costs
- Master data maintenance and creation of data evaluations
- Preparatory activities and support in the context of financial reporting (monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements / reports)
- Organization, backup and maintenance of all data, files and records
IT’S ALSO NICE TO HAVE:
- Successfully completed commercial training (f / m / d) with further training as a financial accountant
- Business studies are not mandatory but a nice to have
- Relevant work experience in accounting, finance or controlling
- Independent way of working, absolute trustworthiness and teamwork
- Basic knowledge of accounting software (e.g. SAP) preferred
- Safe working with MS Office and GSuite
WHAT WE OFFER IS AWESOME!
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz, we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you with the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.
We are searching for the earliest possible hire of a Financial Accountant, and we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your information to our Talent Acquisition Manager Isa Grune at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out via telephone at +49 151 72509248. To us your strength and experience is your most important asset; therefore, everyone independent of other features such as gender, race, descent or disability is warmly welcomed.