We are a collaborative design studio with an agile, multidisciplinary team.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making
complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the
business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for
creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
In your role as an accountant in financial accounting, you support our finance team in the following areas:
- Maintenance and optimization of the financial accounting processes together with the Finance team.
- Posting and account assignment of all business transactions within accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing cash flows
- Dunning and receivables management
- Assistance and support in asset accounting
- Answering daily inquiries from management regarding sales and costs
- Master data maintenance and creation of data evaluations
- Writing of invoices for our Project teams and supporting the teams in budget questions
- Sparring with project managers on project controlling
- Organization, backup and maintenance of all data, files and records
- Evaluation and support for tax related questions from management
- fluent language skills in german and english
IT’S ALSO NICE TO HAVE:
- Successfully completed commercial training (f / m / d) with further training as a financial accountant
- Min of 3 years of relevant work experience in accounting and finance
- Independent way of working, absolute trustworthiness and teamwork
- Basic knowledge of accounting software (e.g. SAP) preferred
- Safe working with MS Office and GSuite
WHAT WE OFFER IS AWESOME!
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz, we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you with the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.