We are a collaborative design studio with an agile, multidisciplinary team.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making
complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the
business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for
creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE IMPLEMENTATION OF CONTINUOUS DATA COLLECTION, DATA ACCESS AND PROCESSING. FURTHERMORE, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TECHNICAL IMPLEMENTATION OF DATA FLOW AND DATA TRANSFORMATION.
With us, you will work on the sustainable, customer-centred digitalisation of Allianz and its strategic partners, and the external clients of Kaiser X Labs. You will strengthen and support our teams in Munich and develop modern Customer-Self-Services in an agile, interdisciplinary team.
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have completed an apprenticeship or a degree in Business Informatics, Software Engineering or an equivalent field
- You have sound understanding of web technologies (e.g. RESTful web services) and SQL
- You are able to work with remote agile teams
- First exposure to cloud-based Data Warehouse solutions on Azure, AWS or Snowflake is a plus
- Desirably you have gained first experiences in commonly-used web and mobile tracking solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Snowplow Analytics
- Ideally, you are willing to travel to client’s locations across Germany and Europe but mainly Munich. These are usually day trips
- Good German and English skills complete your profile and make you the ideal candidate
- You collaborate with our Data Analytics Consultants and customers to translate business objectives into data solutions (data collection, transformation, curation and visualization)
- You support our customers’ software engineering teams across the technology stack to adopt our platform by building integrations, running training sessions or implementing the full solution
- You align and shape data models and provide documentation about their semantics
- You implement, control, and troubleshoot analytics pipelines on our data platform Granary
- You provide reports and set-up dashboards according to the needs of business users
- You help our product team to improve the platform with valuable first-hand feedback
WHAT WE OFFER IS AWESOME!
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz, we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you with the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.