We are a collaborative design studio with an agile, multidisciplinary team.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
Your role & responsibilities include Brand & Visual design
As a Brand Designer you will have the chance to create logos and corporate identities.
As a Visual Designer, you will be working together with the UX/UI team to incorporate the visual identity of Allianz into features.
With us you will be a part of our collaborative and agile team working hands-on with Researchers, UX Designers, Product Managers and Software Engineers on business critical projects to create the next generation of insurance experiences.
You will make suggestions for concept & design approach and handling day to day communication of project related client and stakeholder incl. updates on project progress, regular meetings as well as participation in co-location team work.
Your experience is what we are looking for.
- Experience and involvement in application of brand & visual design processes
- Hands on work - to design layouts, to define assets (library),
- Hands on workto design logos and corporate design (colours, typography, icons, illustrations and imagery)
- Communication skills, both written and oral, with natural ability to articulate design decisions and to collaborate and communicate with clients
- Dedication to personal development: to be open minded and work cooperatively within a team spirit, and with those around you, to bring about the best outcome
- Attention to details and quality
- Experience creating digital products and platforms
- A portfolio showcasing successful concept & design solutions
- 3+ years of experience doing what you do
- Good knowledge of English
What we offer is awesome!
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of customer experience and digital products.
We are searching for the earliest possible hire of a Brand & Visual Designer and we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your information to our Talent Acquisition Manager Isa Lenk at email@example.com or reach out via telephone at +4989 3866 7930. To us your strength and experience is your most important asset; therefore, everyone independent of other features such as gender, race, descent or disability is warmly welcomed.