WE ARE A COLLABORATIVE RESEARCH, DESIGN AND ANALYTICS STUDIO WITH AN AGILE, MULTIDISCIPLINARY TEAM.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team
Our Data & Analytics-Team enables our partners to utilize their various online and offline data for the best possible customer engagement and a highly personalised user experience. They are always on a quest for customer insights and other data, creating the necessary feedback loops which could enable the automation for such meaningful and instant customer interactions. The team designs data processes and architectures, develops and provides data solutions for companies and endeavours of all sizes.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE CONCEPTION AND PROVISIONING OF ANALYTICAL USE CASES AND SOLUTIONS.
With us, you will be part of a team exploring and structuring data analytics use cases and solutions. Drive and challenge clients on their assumptions and constraints to identify the true business need and clarify, qualify, and shape analytics opportunities.
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Proven technical track record in the digital / web analytics domain and / or the data science and analytics domain (in consultancy and / or technical delivery).
- Good interpersonal skills with the confidence to network and present to clients.
- The ability to manage and engage in multiple activities simultaneously.
- An understanding of current industry-wide best practices and be able to leverage benefit from their application to new problems.
- Experiences with a range of commercial tools for data collection, analytics and reporting.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms.
IT’S ALSO NICE TO HAVE:
- Consultancy experiences (e.g. stakeholder engagement and management, workshop facilitation, process and information modelling).
- Hands-on-experiences or basic domain knowledge in online and/or omnichannel marketing.
- Experiences with state-of-the-art (online) marketing tools (e.g. Web / Digital Analytics, Tag Management, Campaign Analytics, Attribution Modelling, A-/B-Testing or Voice of Customer).
- Maybe even a track record in the setup of such tools. (Both with responsibility for methodological as well as technical delivery would be beneficial.)
- Experiences in hands-on software development, analytics and / or data science using tools like R, Python or SAS would be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel (across Germany).
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- Fluent in German, good knowledge of English.
WHAT WE OFFER IS AWESOME!
Here you would enjoy working within a field of proven data experts (architects, engineers, scientists, analysts and operations) and within a team that interacts closely to successfully apply new challenges such as AI/machine learning.
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz, we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.