We are a collaborative design studio with an agile, multidisciplinary team.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making
complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the
business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for
creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BEING LEAD OF OUR AGILE PROCUCT TEAMS FOR A VARIETY OF DIFFERENT PROJECTS.
With us, you will work on the sustainable, customer-centered digitalization of Allianz and its strategic partners, and the external clients of Kaiser X Labs. You will strengthen and support our teams in Stuttgart and develop modern Customer-Self-Services in an agile, interdisciplinary team.
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 5 years of experience within the digital and agile environment
- Hands-on experience in the role of agile coach and its given tasks
- Experience in defining vision and road-map as well as growth opportunities of different products
- Experience in providing backlog management
- Ability in planning, coordinating and prioritizing the work of various product teams simultaneously
- Good interpersonal skills with the confidence to network and present to the teams and clients
- Both oral and written fluent German and English language skills
- Very good knowledge of MEAN software stack
IT’S ALSO NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with JIRA / Confluence
- Being a Certified Agile Coach or a Certified Product Owner / Scrum Master
WHAT WE OFFER IS AWESOME!
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz, we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you with the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.