We are a collaborative design studio with an agile, multidisciplinary team.
We create meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making
complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the
business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire and we are looking for
creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
Our Data & Analytics team enables our partners to use various online and offline data for the best possible customer engagement and a personalised user experience. They are always on a quest for customer insights, creating the necessary feedback loops which enable the automation for such meaningful and instant customer interactions. The team designs data processes and architectures, develops data solutions for companies and endeavours of all sizes.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE CONCEPTION AND PROVISIONING OF ANALYTICAL USE CASES AND SOLUTIONS.
With us, you will be part of a team exploring and delivering data analytics use cases and solutions. As a Senior Data Analytics Consultant with focus on Marketing & Sales, you will independently consult clients with regards to digital marketing, sales, and CRM, coordinate requirements, and challenge assumptions and constraints to identify the true business needs and shape analytics opportunities.
YOUR WORK AT KXL
You enjoy designing and coordinating state-of-the-art data strategies and the corresponding architectures together with product, marketing and development.
Based on your data-driven thinking and recommendations, we optimize our entire product, from acquisition to user behavior to retention.You enable us to make data-driven decisions using automated reports and analyses.
Together with management and the product, development and marketing teams, you decide how we define, capture and optimize our KPIs
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 4+ years of data analytics experience, ideally in the FinTech or eCommerce environment
- Strong consultancy skills (e.g. stakeholder engagement and management, workshop facilitation, presentations)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present complex concepts to stakeholders in a comprehensible way
- Broad knowledge of established online marketing channels (SEA, SEO, display, affiliate, programmatic etc.) as well as the digital advertising market and MarTech systems
- Experience with state-of-the-art online marketing tools and methods (e.g. tag management, campaign analytics, attribution modelling, A/B testing)
- An understanding of current industry-wide best practices and the ability to leverage benefit from their application to new problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms
- Hands-on experience in native app tracking (ideally mix panel, amplitude or comparable commercial providers) and ideally online marketing tools and methods such as tag management, campaign analytics, attribution modelling, A/B testing or voice of customer
- Analytical thinking and the ability to understand complex requirements of different teams
- Ability to transform data into findings and to derive recommendations for action from them, as well as to make information available by means of reporting tools
- Very good knowledge of German and English
IT’S ALSO NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in working with SQL and ideally Python or R
- Experience with a range of tools for data collection, data analytics, and reporting
- Openness and ability to work with remote teams
WHAT WE OFFER IS AWESOME!
Here you would enjoy working within a field of proven data experts (architects, engineers, scientists, analysts and operations) and within a team which interacts closely to successfully apply new challenges in data analytics.
At Kaiser X Labs we believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a company of Allianz, we are able to offer you competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. And we provide you the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.
We are searching for the earliest possible hire of a Senior Data & Analytics Consultant and we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your information to our Talent Acquisition Manager Isa Grune and apply via our career page or reach out via telephone at +49 151 72509248. To us your strength and experience is your most important asset; therefore, everyone independent of other features, such as gender, race, descent, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability is warmly welcomed.